Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
The latest Crain model 775 toe-kick saw cuts flush in the toe space of a cabinet or counter to remove old underlayment. Model no. 775 comes with the no. 787 3-3/8 In. carbide-tipped blade only for cutting wood. Do not use the small diameter no. 788 2-3/4 In. blade on this saw. The no. 789 toe-kick saw diamond blade is sold separately and can still be used on model no. 775 for cutting tile or grout.
- Includes a clutch mechanism that may disengage to reduce kickback forces
- Cuts flush to the inner wall of a toe space
- Includes 3-3/8 In. carbide tipped blade (No. 787) and carrying case
- Use only Crain no. 787 carbide tipped blade and no. 789 diamond blade on this model saw
- Will fit under toe-kicks as low as 3 In. in height
- For blade changes, the spindle lock stops the blade rotation, so that the blade can be easily removed