Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
The Oxford is a pneumatic 48 oz. bulk applicator/caulk gun by COX for dispensing bulk materials. This pneumatic bulk tool features the new generation series 3 air system which provides fast, effortless application ability for low to high viscosity materials. The air handle is ergonomically designed and paired with a well-balanced barrel, make series 3 A pleasure to hold and use. The precise air regulator is located conveniently on the front of the handle which offers operators with fingertip control of the airflow through the barrel. A reverse air trigger option makes drawing up bulk material fast and easy for optimum loading within the barrel of the gun. COX now includes six of the plastic yellow cone nozzles that can be cut to size for a variety of bulk applications. Components are manufactured in the UK.
- 48 oz. bulk application
- Air hose connector and 6 yellow cone nozzles included
- All component replaceable parts
- 2.5 in. drawn aluminum barrel
- Plastic (G2) plunger assembly
- True adjustable air regulator 100 psi maximum output
- 145 psi maximum input
- Reverse air plunger return with trigger
- Instant dump valve
- Quick release end cap