M18™ 1/4 In. Hex Impact Driver
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
M18™ 1/4 In. Hex Impact Driver
The Milwaukee® M18™ 1/4-Inch Hex Impact Driver lets you quickly loosen or install the strongest nuts and other fasteners. It's part of the versatile, long-running M18 tool and battery system. This Milwaukee impact driver generates up to 1,500 inch-pounds of torque to make quick work of the most tightly stuck nuts. A 4-pole frameless motor provides exceptional durability and extended tool life. The 1/4-inch impact driver utilizes REDLINK™ technology to manage power efficiently and prevent overloads so you can work in safety. The 1/4-inch hex quick-connect chuck lets you quickly swap out your bits to take care of multiple tasks in quick succession. At just 5-1/2-inches, this driver can fit in tight spaces to accomplish virtually any home or automotive repair task.
- Milwaukee M18 1/4-Inch Hex Impact Driver includes driver and belt clip
- Part of the versatile M18 power system
- Cordless impact driver generates 1,500 inch-pounds of torque for heavy-duty work
- Frameless motor extends tool life and provides improved durability
- REDLINK system manages power for safe and efficient operation
- Quick-connect 1/4-inch hex chuck allows fast bit changes
- Compact, 5-1/2-inch driver fits in tight spaces to accomplish any task
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameMILWAUKEE
Acme Tools Part Number2656-20
Assembled Weight (lbs)3.1
Country of OriginCHN
Internal Supplier Part #2656-20
Internet Product Code (IPC)C5EAFC2F8B4
MFG Model # (Series)2656-20
MFG Part # (OEM)2656-20
Manufacturer Warranty5 Years
Number of Bits Included0
Product NameM18™ 1/4 In. Hex Impact Driver