4 Oz. Air Tool Lubricant
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
4 Oz. Air Tool Lubricant
Our air tool lubricant is a specially formulated ISO 46 lubricant, which prolongs the life of air tools, cylinders and accessories, while allowing maximum performance. Our lubricant formulation inhibits the formation of rust, and is non-detergent, noncorrosive, nonreactive and stable (non-decomposing). The 4 oz., 16 oz., and 32 oz. Sizes have a convenient flip-up pour cap.
- Lubricates and rust proofs
- Can be applied via conventional airline lubricator or directly into the tool's in-port
- Removes moisture
- Maximizes tool performance
- Avoids unnecessary service
- Prolongs tool life
- Specially formulated lubricant designed to prolong the life of air tools, cylinders, and pneumatic accessories
- Inhibits rust formation
- Non-detergent, non-corrosive, non-reactive, and stable (non-decomposing)
- Convenient "flip-top" cap enables precise application
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameCOILHOSE
Acme Tools Part NumberATL004
Application MethodPour On
Assembled Weight (lbs)1.03
Country of OriginUSA
Internal Supplier Part #ATL004
Internet Product Code (IPC)142EE565AAF
MFG Model # (Series)ATL004
MFG Part # (OEM)ATL004
Manufacturer WarrantyManufactured Warranty Limited
MaterialAir Tools and Pneumatic Accessories
Oil / Fluid Call NameATL004 Air Tool Lubricant
Product Name4 Oz. Air Tool Lubricant
Quantity (fl oz)4
UsageAir Tools, Cylinders and Accessories