Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
Whether you are a full time professional or part time woodworking enthusiast, discover the unlimited possibilities of template routing with a CMT pattern bit.
- Pair up these double fluted bits with your choice of template to produce cabinet and furniture pieces, signs, toys and any other creative project
- Carbide tipped to last longer, CMT pattern bits are equipped with the bearing above the cutter letting you work with the template on top of the wood
- This gives you a clear view of what your are routing so you can work confidently and accurately
- Safety tips: make sure your router is in top condition and the template is securely fastened to work the piece
- When choosing a bit, carefully consider the thickness of the template and all the implications of the cut and also opt for the shortest bit possible for the project you are working on