CLC-345CThe two most important benefits of any kneepad are protection and comfort, and these have both. The large caps are over sized for more protective coverage, and the super thick foam padding provides al... read more
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
The two most important benefits of any kneepad are protection and comfort, and these have both. The large caps are over sized for more protective coverage, and the super thick foam padding provides all day comfort.
- Thick high-density, closed-cell foam for all day comfort.
- Breathable neoprene lower straps secure below the knee for comfort
- Large caps are over sized for more protective coverage
- Upper elastic strap with slide buckle fasteners for rapid fit.
- Recommended use: Outdoor, landscaping, cement, brick, and stone surfaces.
- One size fits most
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||CLC|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||345C|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||1.85|
|Clothing Size:||One Size Fits All|
|Color / Finish:||Black|
|Country of Origin:||CHN|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||EB8AE8524FD|
|Knee Pad Material:||Foam|
|Warranty:||Lifetime limited warranty|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||345|
|MFG Model # (Series):||345|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||345|
|Product Name:||Professional Kneepads|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|