Ratchet Cable Cutter
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Ratchet Cable Cutter
"The BURNDY® Ratchet Cable Cutting Tool features patented high-strength steel blades for lasting strength and sharpness. A precision ratchet mechanism gives confident control over the cutting edge. There’s a quick-release lever, too, that lets you open the blade at any time. The rugged steel handles have cushioned anti-slip rubber grips for comfortable, secure use. Capable of cutting up to 600 kcmil (600 MCM) soft-drawn copper or aluminum, the Burndy ratchet cable cutting tool does its job simply and efficiently without fatiguing your hands. It cuts cables cleanly with minimal deformation, allowing trouble-free installation of connectors. A locking lever is also included, making this Burndy hand operated cable cutter conveniently compact to store with a 3.5-inch closed handle width. "
- Burndy ratchet cable cutting tool cuts soft-drawn copper or aluminum up to 600 kcmil in size
- Maximum cutting diameter of 1.05-inch (27mm) over insulation
- High-strength steel blades for lasting strength and sharpness
- Durable steel handles with non-slip rubber grips
- Precision ratchet mechanism gives assured blade control
- Quick-release lever to open the blade at any time
- Locking lever closes handle for easier portability and storage
- Overall length of 10.5-inch usable one-handed
- Manufacturer\u2019s 1-year limited warranty (excluding blades)
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameBURNDY
Acme Tools Part NumberRCC600E
ApplicationFor use on following conductor: Copper and Aluminum up to 600 kcmil
Assembled Weight (lbs)1.3
Color / FinishRed handles; metal cutting head
Country of OriginUSA
Electrical Accessory TypeTool
Electrician Tool TypeCable Cutters
Internet Product Code (IPC)78BA6801A25
MFG Model # (Series)RCC
MFG Part # (OEM)RCC600E
Manufacturer Warranty1 Year Limited
Product NameRatchet Cable Cutter