Plunge Router Base
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Plunge Router Base
The Bosch RA1166 plunge base is designed for use with the Bosch 1617 and 1618 series routers and greatly expands the router's versatility. It features smooth plunge action and a spring-lock plunge control lever conveniently located for easy usage. The depth adjustment system includes a multi-step adjustable depth stop turret, plus a microfine adjustment on depth rod for fast, accurate depth setting. This base allows a plunging depth of up to 2-5/16 In. The precision centering design allows the subbase to be centered around the bit, which makes it easy to keep the bit on intended cut line when using jigs, templets, dovetail fixtures and similar guidance devices. The RA1166 plunge base accepts several different Bosch routing attachments, including the RA1126 tool-free Templet guide adapter, RA1054 deluxe router guide and RA1173AT dust hood kit.
- Tool-free conversion — quick clamp system allows removal of motor from base with ease
- Wide 3-5/16 In. base opening & 2 In. subbase opening — accepts larger bits and provides better visibility
- Fine adjustment on depth rod — for fast, accurate bit depth setting
- Contoured soft grip handles — provides enhanced control and comfort
- Plunge release lever — conveniently located to allow maximum control
- Accepts tool-free Templet guide adapter system — fast and easy Templet guide changes
- Plunge depth of 2-5/16 In.
- Precision centering design - makes it easy to keep bit on intended cutline when using jigs, templates, dovetail fixtures and similar guidance devices
- Works with motors included with 1617, 1617EVS, 1617EVSK, 1618, 1618EVS routers
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameBOSCH
Acme Tools Part NumberRA1166
Assembled Weight (lbs)4.0
Brand / Model Compatibility1617, 1617EVS, 1617EVSPK, 1618, 1618EVS
Color / FinishSilver
Country of OriginCHN
Internal Supplier Part #2610919881
Internet Product Code (IPC)3C3F22A885B
MFG Model # (Series)RA1166
MFG Part # (OEM)RA1166
Manufacturer WarrantyLimited 1 Year
Package Contents1 Plunge Base
Product NamePlunge Router Base