Pro IV Truck Bed
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Pro IV Truck Bed
Pro IV truck racks are available for all full size trucks, standard and extended/crew cab styles with bed lengths of 5.8 ft to 8 ft. The front legs adjust forwards and backwards to accommodate the exact bed length. The mounting plates are slotted to allow width adjustment to fit all full size trucks. For full size trucks without a camper shell.
- Lightweight frame means greater fuel mileage
- 2 In. diameter x. 120 In. T-6 aircraft alloy tubing
- Cosmetic button head bolts
- Metallic silver powder coat finish
- Clear coat for sheen
- 1000 hours ASTM salt spray resistance
- No-drilling required
- Includes a no-drill clamp-on option that will not damage your trucks bed
- Self locking nuts stay tight
- Protective caps on all cross bars
- Not cutting required
- Optional 4th cross bar available
- 1000 Lb. cargo capacity
- Stainless steel fasteners
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameKARGO MASTER
Acme Tools Part NumberL90000
Assembled Weight (lbs)150
Color / FinishMetallic Silver powder coat finish, aluminum
Country of OriginUSA
Internal Supplier Part #L9000
Internet Product Code (IPC)DF76716C402
MFG Model # (Series)L90000
MFG Part # (OEM)L90000
Manufacturer WarrantySee manufacturer for all detailed warranty information.
Product NamecPro IV Truck Bed
Size155 x 87 x 26.5